Lift lighter. Get results.
STRENGTHEN YOUR BICEPS WITH ONE QUICK,
20-MINUTE WORKOUT A DAY
A revolutionary training method called "blood flow restriction training" is changing the way fitness enthusiasts are building their best body.
How does it work?
Occlusion training or BFR training works by reducing the supply of oxygen to your muscles which ends up reaching fatigue more quickly. This mimics the effect of high intensity exercise while using lower weights
- Induce muscle hypertrophy at light loads
- Target stubborn and hard to grow areas
- Diminish atrophy and loss of strength
- Improve tissue healing and limit scar tissue
- Decrease risk of cardiovascular disease
Simply select a weight that is 20-30 of your 1RM (1 Rep Max), wrap your Koala Bands on your limb at a tightness level of 6-7 on a scale of 1-10, and get to work!
The result? An insane pump in less than 20 minutes